Saturday, April 23, 2011

Perfect Age

This past week, I turned "the age that everyone wants to be forever...29"! I always find it interesting that 29 is the choice. I'm really looking forward to whatever year 29 holds that makes everyone want to stay there forever! Or maybe it's just that 30 is so bad?! That doesn't seem to make sense to me either, but I'm not there yet.

I remember being so excited to be 10 - double digets.
I remember being so excited to be 13 - a TEENAGER!
I remember being so excited to be 16 - driving!
I remember being so excited to be 18 - no curfew and voting privileges!
I remember being so excited to be 23 - from the age of 10, when one of my cousins got married (at age 23), I always assumed I would get married at 23. It actually happened!

I'm generally an optimist - looking for the good in every situation. I think there are lots of cool things about every stage of life.

As a matter of chat:

What's the perfect age? Why? Any "year" you wish you could do over? Any year you'd like to keep re-living forever? What age are you now? What's great about that age?

No comments: